Saturday, January 26, 2013

Ecuador...

I crossed into Ecuador with my friend Jonny- it was our first easy border crossing...

We headed up towards Quito, the highest capital city in the world at 9,350 feet...



Quito has amazing snow capped volcanoes around it, like Cotopaxi...

We did a fun day of wandering through the hills site seeing...



 

From Quito we headed out on a two day dirt journey, first stopping into a shop to make some minor adjustments to my bike...







Along the way I handed out stickers I had been carrying to kids who lived in the rural mountains- it was a really amazing experience.




We met back up with our two buddies that evening and all rode together the following day...




Whenever we were lost- the locals were always happy to help...

Endless beautiful riding in Ecuador...




Then it was all down hill towards Peru...





No comments:

Post a Comment